These pumpkin spice almond pulp freezer fudge balls deliver a bite sized amount of pumpkin spice flavor that resembles a cheesecake bite. Keep a batch stashed in the freezer to enjoy for dessert or as a quick sweet snack.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice latte creamer
- 1 cup almond pulp from a batch of almond milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar + 1 teaspoon for sprinkling (optional)
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons softened coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, except 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Scoop out mixture, approximately 1 tablespoon, and roll into balls.*
- Place balls on parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for at least two hours.
- Move to a sealed container and store in the freezer up to 3 months.
*if the batter is too wet and sticky, wet your hands a bit before rolling.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Clean Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Sodium: 52.6mg
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: almond pulp recipes, freezer fudge, pumpkin spice freezer fudge