A paleo pumpkin spice latte creamer that’s sweetened with dates and is fast and easy to prepare for pumpkin spice lattes all week. Or just eat it by the spoonful because…yum!
- 1 cup packed dates
- 1 13.5 oz can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Brewed coffee of choice for latte making
- Add all ingredients to your high speed blender (except coffee).
- Blend for 60-90 seconds.
- Mix 1/4 cup creamer into every 1 cup of coffee or 2 tablespoons of creamer + 2 tablespoons of homemade almond milk.
- Store leftover creamer in a sealed container in the refrigerator to enjoy all week.
*Do not use pumpkin pie filling. This pumpkin should be from a can (or fresh) of pure pumpkin with only pumpkin listed in the ingredients.
If you need something to do with the leftover can of pumpkin, the exact leftover amount can be used in this (deliciously amazing) Paleo Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: coffee
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 12.8g
- Sodium: 123.2mg
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 6.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: pumpkin spice creamer, paleo pumpkin spice latte, date sweetened pumpkin spice latte