- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil ( (solid or melted))
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides ( (optional))
- 1.5 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with baking cups.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to your blender. Blend for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a couple times or stir them in by hand. I generally pulse two or three times. Some chips don’t remain whole, but it makes it a little easier than stirring.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
These muffins aren’t overly sweet. If you like your muffins a little sweeter, you can add a little more maple syrup.
I love the protein Vital Proteins Collagen adds. I add it to everything I can. You can find it here.
I use Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips. I can usually find them on sale at Safeway, but you can find them here too.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes