A dairy free cheeseburger macaroni that’s creamy, cheesy, gluten free, nightshade free and secretly loaded with vegetables, the whole family will love and ask for all the time.
- Make butternut cheese sauce if not already made.
- Add ground beef, cauliflower rice, onions and mushrooms to a pan and saute until meat is cooked all the way through.
- While meat is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions and slightly al dente.
- Mix taco seasoning with 1/2 cup water.
- Drain meat/veggie mixture and pasta and add pasta, taco seasoning mix and cheese sauce to meat/veggie mixture.
- Stir until well combined and season with salt and pepper as needed.
*This Tinkyada rice pasta works great and doesn’t get soggy
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Sodium: 661.2mg
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 31.4g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 45.2mg
Keywords: dairy free cheeseburger macaroni, nightshade free cheeseburger macaroni